Hey Everyone! So sorry that you haven't heard from us in so long. We have been in between Internet service providers for weeks and just got back up and running yesterday (finally). I don't have time to give an update right now, but thought I'd at least give you some new snapshots. So enjoy!

Avery has learned to roll so well now that she went from one side of her blanket all the way to the other (and clear off it, as you can see) in a matter of minutes the other morning.

This gift bag was almost as tall as her, so we just had to take a photo of her standing next to it!

Daddy with his happy little girl.

I celebrated my 29th birthday on the 16th. We had dinner with good friends at a hibachi restaurant (yum!).

Our passed out little angel.
This is one of my favorites. What a sweet face.
A classic Avery smile.

Ave learned how to put her feet in her mouth recently. Right before I took this picture, she had done so, but only the sock stayed in. Then she decided that her thumb tastes better!
No comments:
Post a Comment