Well after saying we were going to start and continuously putting it off for weeks, we finally introduced Avery to cereal last weekend. I think it went pretty well. She doesn't exactly love it, but she's not refusing it either. So I'll take that as a win. She's only interested in a few bites, but considering that it's just supposed to be getting her used to texture, I'm sure that's good enough for now. Here are some photos of her new experience:
First Bite

I'm not sure about this...
Want to touch the spoon.
Are we almost done?

She just had to flash us her classic cocked eyebrow at the end of it all!

There's a happy baby.
First Bite
I'm not sure about this...
Want to touch the spoon.
Are we almost done?
She just had to flash us her classic cocked eyebrow at the end of it all!
There's a happy baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment