Hey Everyone, I'm sorry that I haven't posted these yet, but what can I say? I was trying to upload more photos and it took forever, then didn't work, and we ran out of time that day. So here I am again attempting to catch you all up on our lives lately. First things first, Happy New Year!
Since it's already been 13 days (can you believe it's been that long already?), I'll spare you the details of our New Year's Eve. Here's the gist: Ave and I met up with some of the Mom 'N Me mommies at one of their houses to have a 'Noon Year's Celebration' (we were supposed to do a countdown at noon for the babies, but we kept forgetting, so that part never happened). It was a lot of fun. That evening, we were lucky enough to have all of our old crew for New Year's in town (a rarity these days), so we rang in midnight at Dusty and Kelly's house with Andy and Ashley, the babies, and neighbors Jessica and Chase. We all had a good time (some of us, too good of a time - they paid for it the next day).
Anyhow, I'm going to work on another post to update you all on the rest of our comings and goings lately, so I'll leave you with photos of our New Year's Eve for now.
Ave and the Boys
Avery wondering what the heck is on Ethan's face.
Ben and Avery Having a Chat
Liam was not very happy about the new year.
The Girls
Ed and Andy


No comments:
Post a Comment