So... it's been since the end of August since you've had a decent update. Wow. Not sure where to start. Baby birthday parties. Yep, we've been to three more since the last post. And we have three more to go before the end of November (the last of which is for Avery's only older friend - she'll be two). What else....
Oh, Avery has accompanied us to Six Flags, the Georgia Aquarium (with her Nana, too), Toys R Us (sounds stupid to list as an event, but man did that girl love it!), and the zoo. (Don't go thinking we're crazy now about the whole Six Flags things - it was a birthday celebration for one of my good friends and we didn't end up with a sitter, so she came along, too.) It's sad to say, but I think she loved Toys R Us the best out of all those places, though she had a good time everywhere. We really loved taking her to the zoo. Plus, we only paid $10 for all of us to get in, a real steal.
Nana's been in town twice now since September. Avery loves her so much that she'd easily have nothing to do with Ed or I while Nana's here and that'd be just fine by her. While she left again today, we got our fill of shopping for Avery yesterday at the Outlets, so now we're more than ready for the fall/winter (especially when you consider all the consignment purchases I made in August, another first for me, going consignment sale shopping).
Speaking of shopping, I just bought Avery's Halloween costume online. Well, part of it. I actually have to go into the store tomorrow to get to the two other components. However, I got an amazing deal on it, and I'm so excited. She's going to be a Pumpkin Fairy this year!
In other exciting news: Ed, Avery and I are about to take a four-day vacation to the Bahamas!!! We're celebrating 5 years of wedded bliss, and this is how we're commemorating the occasion. So be on the lookout for pictures (although, don't expect them in any reasonable time-frame - I do believe I have proven myself to be terrible at updating now).
So that's about it. Oh, well I guess you want to hear about the baby, right? Okay, so... she loves Little Einsteins and this silly "Monkey Song" that plays right before the show. She'll even say, "Oo-Oo" whenever she wants us to turn it on. Speaking of words, she's gotten way more interested in repeating us. Today, for example, she sat in the living room, playing and chattering, 'hap-py, hap-py, hap-py.' It was really cute. She's also started learning about 'please' and 'thank you' recently. She loves music and dancing. In fact, she even wanted me to keep rewinding Liza Minnelli when she preformed on Oprah. Though she's not opposed to the likes of Katy Perry either. She's really sweet, too. She gives kisses now, even to all her babies. We often take a baby doll with us when we leave the house, too. I have more than one picture of her asleep in her car seat while cradling the baby or resting her head against it's head. And she LOVES going outside. She calls it 'mail.' Funny, huh? She would spend all day outside if we let her.
Alright, so that's good for now. Prepare for the pictures...
SIX FLAGS:
First Time Riding on a Carousel!
Ave's First Bike Ride with Daddy
We finally turned Avery around in her car seat!!!
THE GEORGIA AQUARIUM (Second Visit)
Checking Out How Tall Her Uncle Winship Is
Playing with Aunt Elizabeth
Pointing at an Airplane (a New Favorite Past-Time)
Two Pics of My Girl Sporting a Ponytail (First Week of Doing This!):
Hope you all are having a good week so far!



No comments:
Post a Comment