Thursday, April 26, 2012

Let's Start with Her Birthday Party

While I know it's a month overdue, I had to pick someplace to start catching everyone up, so we'll begin here. These are just a selection of the many photos that were taken at Avery's Third Birthday Par-Tea. It was a fun day, and we were all happy with how it turned out. After this post, I'll try to put up a few of the afternoon get-together we had with the family as well.

Anyhow, since it was still held at our humble abode, we had to make the guest list much smaller than all of us would prefer, so we ended up having about 6 or 7 of Avery's buddies along with some of their younger siblings (as well as Ave's Nana, Mimi, and Uncle Andy) over for tea and treats. They all did really well with the tea party portion of the gathering. And when that wasn't happening, they were busy enjoying playing dress up at her vanity, riding around in a couple ride-on toys, jamming with her musical instruments, and sliding down her brand new birthday slide.

So without further adieu, here are the pictures:

The Birthday Girl and Her Buddy Bella
Tea Time!
The Tea Party in Full Swing 
Play Time with Uncle Andy
Farah and Fairy Princess Rawan
I love this picture of Joanna.
Amy and Her Bella
The Girls All Love This Vanity
Farah, Amy, Randi with Her Boys Ethan & Baby Micah, Joanna & I
Moms Are the Best 
Sweet Avery and Her Awesome, But Melting Cake (Thank you, Pinterest for the crown & icing tutorials!)
Carson and His Daddy Brent Caught in a Sweet Moment
Cruisin' Camille
Owen finally woke up from his perfectly timed nap.

No comments: