To Whom It May Concern:
I gained FIVE pounds between February 4th and today. I should have gained no more than two pounds. Granted, I only gained one pound in the two weeks prior to this period, so we are technically only talking about two extra pounds total. But still... two times as much is not good.
I had to see a doctor at my practice today. (My midwife was out with a sick child, so this was my first time ever seeing one of the physicians in the three years I've been going there.) When we chatted about said five pounds, he asked me how tall I am. He then promptly, but gently, warned me to watch my portions because 'we don't want a 5'2" person having a 9 lb baby.'
Enough said. I couldn't agree with him more.
The baby and I are now mourning the loss of our dear friends, ice cream and sweet tea.
Just thought I'd share.
Love, Katie
It's Time To Move On...
-
Well Blogger, it's been fun. But it's time for me to move on to bigger
and, not better, just different, things.
It's not you, it's me.
You'll find some...
10 years ago
3 comments:
Who did you see?
Dr. Lambert - I couldn't remember from our conversations which one was your 'favorite' vs. who you saw last time...
He's the one I like the best. I'm scheduling all the rest of my appts. with him. He's also the one that's most concerned with weight gain in general with all patients.
Post a Comment