Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Month In Pictures!


Okay, here we go, Everyone. The following are a WHOLE LOT of photos from the big three events that took place in May: Avery and I's trip to the Georgia Aquarium with Amy and Bella, Avery and I's visit to Kansas City, MO, and our family trip to Brandenton, FL.

Bear with me - there are a ton. (And this just reflects a tiny portion of the actual amount of pictures that exist from these weeks!) The only thing is that I realized at some point while editing that a bunch of people are conspicuously absent from the photo evidence of our trips. It's not that I don't love you - I just get too caught up in Avery and the other kids that I forget to document everyone else. Maybe I'll get better at it as she grows (but I highly doubt it; I imagine that what'll improve is someone else taking photos with us). Anyhow, enjoy the May recap!

The Georgia Aquarium 
Featuring: Avery, Amy, Bella, Me, and Some Fish


Kansas City, Missouri
Featuring: Avery, Her Cousins: Gavin, Alec, and Conner, Adam and Aimee, Avery's Grandpa Bennett and Great Grandma Bennett, Me, and a Whole Bunch of People I Failed to Capture in Pictures


Bradenton, Florida
Featuring: Ed, Avery, Her Nana and Papa Jim (not pictured), Me, and a Number of Family Members Who I Also Love But Failed to Show It Through Pictures

(Note: We count this visit as Avery's first time at the beach.)


Thanks for the great month, to all my family! I'm so glad we were able to visit with both sides in the span of two weeks. Looking forward to what the summer brings. Hope you all are well!

No comments: