I did many new things yesterday. Here are a few of them:
1. I ate hashbrowns (and I like them the way Mommy likes them - with cheese and ranch dressing).
2. I pushed my musical table to the window and...
3. Climbed on top of it, so I could see out the window better!
4. I had a gigantic meltdown due to being overly tired at naptime, hungry, and having sunscreen in my eyes because we went to the pool and it was closed due to vandalism, which made me VERY sad.
5. I figured out how to climb up into the recliner in our living room, where I like to sit perched with the remote or a book.
6. I fell out of said chair, did a somersault midway down, and conked my head on the nursing stool.
7. I got my first knot on the noggin from that fall (and subsequent icepack to the brain).
8. I played with Mommy on our blanket in the backyard while Daddy grilled our dinner. (We've never done that in the backyard before.)
9. I found out that I really like BBQ chicken legs with rice and watermelon.
10. I gave Mommy and Daddy a High Five for the first time (I've loved getting High Fives from Mommy, but haven't actually given them one until now).
It's Time To Move On...
-
Well Blogger, it's been fun. But it's time for me to move on to bigger
and, not better, just different, things.
It's not you, it's me.
You'll find some...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment