Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Promised Ice Pictures

So these were taken one night after Ed got home from work. Avery was just enjoying some quiet time with her Daddy, eating ice and watching something on the boob tube.

                 Oh, how she loves her ice.                    


                         "More, Please."                                 

(In case you noticed, this is not the sign for "more;" however, Avery has lately been morphing the signs for "more" and "eat" into one - a sentence, so to speak. It's her shortcut way of saying 'I want to eat more, please, Mommy.' Isn't she so smart!?!)


                                            Nose!                                                

(BTW, we've been working on teaching Ave's the facial features, and the nose is proving to be her favorite thus far. Even tonight before she went to sleep, she reached up and grabbed my nose, then her own. She's also fond of the eye, followed by the ear.)

Anyhow, I don't know about you, but I am so happy that the week is already half over. Only two more work days for Ed before the weekend! Have a great one!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Those are some super cute photos! Avery is just too cute!