Thursday, April 21, 2011

And Now for the Birthday Party Pics

So, if you haven't seen it yet, I just posted photos (finally) from Avery's birthday. Following suit, here are some from her party the following weekend. We're a little late, I know. But we had no room left on our hard drive and had to wait until we got a new external drive to dump some of our pics on.

The theme was Avery's World, and the colors were pink and orange in honor of the fact that one of her two favorite things is her blankie that Aunt Aimee made.

This is our food table. (I actually failed to take a pic of her cupcakes.)
Our girl in her birthday outfit eating Doritos - she just loves them (and they follow the color theme)! :)
Avery and I sitting with my best friend Amy and Bella (both of us are expecting boys):
Shot of the Guests (The party was a playdate with Avery's toddler friends. Our house is too small, so we couldn't invite all our family like we would've preferred to do.)
Guest Shot Number Two
Number Three
Bella Just Loved Liam
Avery with Two of Her Aunties (It was literally Julia's [in front] birthday that day, too.)
Right After We Sang to Her
Mom and Avery were laughing at Andy and Diana playing together.
Diana could not get enough of Andy - she thought he was hilarious (and Avery agrees).
Daniella, Kelly and I Enjoying a Moment to Catch Up

Avery's Good Buddy "Auddie" (Eli)
Diana in the Ball Pit
Uncle Andy is awesome with kids - here he is having a ball with Avery and Liam, who are equally having a blast jumping on our bed:


Avery Opening Up Mimi and Pop's Present (After Most of the Party-Goers Had Left)
Saying Goodbye to Pop, Uncle Andy, and Mimi
She was clapping, but I don't remember why.
So Excited to Put on Her Very Own Baby Carrier from Shoshanah, Eli, and Joel
Kisses Bye-Bye for Eli
She finally loves the rocking horse from Grandpa and Grandma Bennett.
Loving the Sherpa blanket and pillow from Auntie Julia (and, of course, being bundled up under "menkie"):
Still feeling the party spirit the next morning - holding one of her Elmos (in honor of the Elmo's World turned Avery's World theme) and about to dash around the house with her awesome "baboons."
Anyhow, we had a wonderful time, and Ed and I couldn't have done it without Mom, Amy, Malinda, Andy, and Tom's help beforehand. Nor could my house have looked as good as it does in that last photo if it weren't for my Mom and Ed (since I literally couldn't walk after her party).What a special week for us!

No comments: