I haven't forgotten about you, people. I just can't bring myself to take the time to do everything it takes to update lately (i.e. dump pics from my camera, photo edit them, pic faves, link them here, then type copy to go along with them). Seriously, my To Do List to get us all ready for Owen is so long that I've run out of space on the paper to even think about adding another bullet point to it. This preggo needs help!
Okay, so here's the short story. I'm 32 weeks now. This pregnancy has not been a breeze. My body has not wanted to stay in alignment much of the time, my hips started getting so strained from everyday activities that I'd end up not being able to walk at the end of the day. That is, until my wonderful maternity belt came into my life. Now we are forever friends and I only end up sort of hurting if I do too much. I had a physical therapy evaluation today and left with a couple exercises to try to get my hips stabilized before Owen comes. I also have a cyst above my tailbone. I'll leave it at that, but it's really painful at times and I have to keep getting cortizone injections in it. And then there's the part about me just being tired. And having a toddler going through the terrible twos.
If we could just get the house ready for Owen, I think I'd feel a lot better. But as of June, our weekends are pretty full. And basically very little gets done on the weeknights since Avery goes to sleep around 8:30, which is a little late to be starting any projects for a hubby who gets up at 5:45 every day.
So that's that. I guess we have to really get it together the next few weekends. Wish us luck!
It's Time To Move On...
-
Well Blogger, it's been fun. But it's time for me to move on to bigger
and, not better, just different, things.
It's not you, it's me.
You'll find some...
10 years ago
2 comments:
Let us know if you want us to come down and help with any of those projects!
That's really nice, you two. Thank you for the offer. We might just take you up on that... (hope you were serious)!
Post a Comment