Ed and I had dinner on Friday night at his mom and stepdad's house along with his two sisters. I got to pick the dinner and because of that, we all enjoyed homemade macaroni and cheese with some veggies (the baby likes mac and cheese!).
Today, we went crib browsing throughout GA from Douglasville all the way to Jonesboro. Here's what we learned: there are hardly any stores that sell cribs. Online, perhaps, but in stores - not likely. Even Rooms To Go Kids doesn't sell cribs. What's up with that!?! So basically, we were left with choosing between Target and Babies R Us (the first two stores we went to, by the way, which means that we didn't even need to go across town like we did...). We didn't end up making any solid decisions, but we do think we'll go with an espresso finish over a white one (which was our second choice, but Ed has concerns about scuffs and crayons in the future on white furniture).
We need to come to a decision soon though because Christmas is coming faster than we're prepared for and then my baby shower is in January, so we have to be registered sometime really soon.
Speaking of the holidays, it's highly likely that I am more excited about Thanksgiving this year than I've ever been before. I can't wait to eat all that great food! (Although Ed was kind of a 'debbie downer' when he reminded me that I won't be able to eat half as much as I want to.) By the way, before we can even get to Thursday, Ed's birthday is on Tuesday, so this is a good week for us. If you have any good present ideas for him, let me know (I kind of dropped the ball on this one).
Enough for now... will probably send another update this weekend. HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!!! (We know what we're thankful for - how about you?)

1 comment:
happy birthday,ed! how was thanksgiving??? i'm glad baby likes mac n cheese...good baby...smart baby.:)
love you guys...talk with you soon.
Post a Comment