I just wanted to write a quick post to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends and family watching us over the internet. Katie is very excited to eat all of our usual thanksgiving food, but then I made her pout when I reminded her that she is limited on storage space now that babygirl is taking up most of her stomach. For the past month, I have been eating off her plate when we go out because she can no longer eat full portions (I know where the daddy-weight comes from now!).
I, however am looking forward to eating everything in site at both Grannie's house and Aunt Cindy's family gathering. I hope everyone surrounds themselves with as much good food and family as they can this year!
It's Time To Move On...
-
Well Blogger, it's been fun. But it's time for me to move on to bigger
and, not better, just different, things.
It's not you, it's me.
You'll find some...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment