Kelly, Liam, Avery, and I got a chance to visit again last Thursday. She drove down from Buford and we all spent the day together. We had a good day full of nursing, sleeping (mostly Liam), and chatting. Kelly also taught us a new game: if we stick out our tongue at Avery when she's focusing on us, she'll stick out hers, too. It's very cute and we have video of it from that evening (maybe we'll post it sometime soon). It's really nice to have a friend with a baby the same age as Avery. I hope to have many more visits like this one. Maybe both daddies can be present soon, too.

The four of us lounging on the couch.

Kelly holding both of our little sweet peas.


Liam napping in Avery's co-sleeper.
Stay tuned for another post about my first Mother's Day. It took a lot of effort to complete this one this morning. Maybe I'll get Ave to sleep and can do the other one (or maybe it'll just have to wait until tonight!).
The four of us lounging on the couch.
Kelly holding both of our little sweet peas.
Liam napping in Avery's co-sleeper.
Stay tuned for another post about my first Mother's Day. It took a lot of effort to complete this one this morning. Maybe I'll get Ave to sleep and can do the other one (or maybe it'll just have to wait until tonight!).

No comments:
Post a Comment