Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We've made a breakthrough!

I am happy to report that Avery finally likes her swing! We took a chance last night and put her in it in an attempt to eat dinner at the same time (for once), and she accepted it. As you can see by the first photo, she actually noticed the mobile and mirror and was quite interested in them. Then she fell asleep. And she continued to sleep through a buzzillion pictures FOR THREE HOURS! (Of course, I realized a little too late that this long nap may greatly impact our bedtime... but I am happy to say that Avery was not too difficult to get to sleep afterwards either. I just had to lay with her and sing to her for a bit and she went right to sleep.)

Anyhow, enjoy the photos. By the way, we used the swing again tonight to eat dinner. (We took her out of it right afterwards though - we didn't want to push our luck!) On an unrelated note: Avery also gave me quite a few great big grins when I was playing with her on her changing pad today. Unfortunately, the camera was not nearby, so the best I could do was catch one on my phone.

Have a great week!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: