I know we're terrible about blogging now (and I'm sure some of you can understand the full extent of why), but I thought I'd throw a few pictures at you to get us through to the next entry.
First things first, I FINALLY painted Ave's name on her wall. I did it by hand, literally (I had to use my left and right hand), with no tape. It was quite tedious, which is why I'd been putting it off for so long. But I love the way it turned out. As you can see, it looks marvelous.

Next, we just had to throw in this shot of Avery in her layette and matching hat. We rarely put her in hats, but since we have so many, I decided to pull one out last week. It made for a really cute photo, if I do say so myself.
First things first, I FINALLY painted Ave's name on her wall. I did it by hand, literally (I had to use my left and right hand), with no tape. It was quite tedious, which is why I'd been putting it off for so long. But I love the way it turned out. As you can see, it looks marvelous.
Next, we just had to throw in this shot of Avery in her layette and matching hat. We rarely put her in hats, but since we have so many, I decided to pull one out last week. It made for a really cute photo, if I do say so myself.
And then there was Ave's first 4th of July. Like last year, we spent it at Amy and Griff's house on the lake. We had a good day, but I must admit that it didn't feel so much like the 4th since we didn't watch fireworks. When everyone left to go into town to see them, Ed and I started our drive home. We figured that they'd scare Ave, so we missed out this year. Maybe next year...
We actually got a picture of Avery with Amy when she wasn't frowning, but this one was so cute that I just had to include it. As you can tell, she really knows how to poke out that lower lip. She hasn't figured out yet how this can work to her advantage, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.
Anyhow, must get going to bed now. Avery will be up in no time, so I need to get some sleep while I can. I'll try to give a decent post sometime soon, I promise. Have a great rest of the week.

No comments:
Post a Comment