Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yay, an update!

So I'm finally getting better about updating (this week, that is). In all honesty, I'm only posting right now because I'm waiting for the last of my photos to upload to Walgreens. I have until 1am to get the 10 cents per photo discount and I don't want to miss out.

As you can see, Avery is getting bigger and bigger every day. Although as Kelly pointed out today, the bigger she gets, the smaller she gets - she's been slimming down a bit as she's grown longer. Speaking of Kelly... she, Dusty and Liam came to visit us today. It was the first time we've seen them since Ave and Liam were four months old (they're about to turn 6 months this week - can you believe it!?!). We had such a good time, we must do it more often.

Avery learned a couple new tricks this week. I really wish I knew how to post videos (or had the patience for it) because Avery was doing the cutest thing last night. The best way I can describe it is that she was smacking her lips, only she had part of the right side of her upper lip curled in at the same time. I'm probably not describing it well (you may have just had to be there), but it was really cute and she kept doing it. More importantly, she figured out how to lift herself onto her hip from being on her hands and knees. It's her own personal way of sitting. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she figures out how to actually sit up on her own now.

Besides those things and her constant evolution with working out crawling (she's so close), that's about it for this week. Oh, and for those of you who've seen it on Facebook - we FINALLY finished our bedroom. (We started painting it last weekend, which took a few days because we painted both the walls and the ceiling including using two colors on the tray. I managed to find the perfect bedding to match it all yesterday and we put it on this morning.) It looks so good! All we have left is to accessorize it a little more and then it will be the perfect respite. Thanks again, Amy and Griff for the bedding gift for my birthday.

Anyhow, I'm going to bed now. Avery will be waking me up in about three hours, so I need to get some sleep while I can. (I haven't been up this late in a while.) Enjoy the other photos and have a great Sunday!

Avery playing with her Daddy


I can't believe this dress still fits her. She's looking so big now.


We haven't posted any of her in her swing for a while. She's about to outgrow it, so we're trying to enjoy it while we still can.


This is Avery and Liam playing together today. Aren't they so sweet?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: