Hey Everyone, Hope you all are well. I've taken a ton of pictures of Avery lately, particularly on Tuesday (I just can't believe she's 9 months old already). We've gotten some really great ones. So I thought I'd post my faves.
Yesterday, we took her to her 9 month well-check at the ped's and everything is great. As I suspected, she does only weigh 15.1 pounds. She's 26 inches long. That's only the 2nd percentile for weight! But for such a tiny thing, she sure does get around now. And I'm actually shocked that she still stays in one room (not complaining though). Right now, she's playing behind the curtains and I just gave her the hiccups with a delightful game of peekaboo/"What are you doing in there!?!"
Anyhow, Ed and I are really looking forward to our first Christmas as a family of three. We just got back from a quick jaunt up to St. Louis, and since we spent Thanksgiving in Colorado, this holiday will be defined by driving all over the great state of Georgia.
We've got plenty more photos to share, so check back for another posting soon. In the meantime, enjoy these of Ave celebrating the season.
These first three are from our reprise of the pumpkin pics. (You know we can't help ourselves!)
Ave and I spent some time exploring Frosty and his pretty lights last week.
Ed took this one of Avery looking up at the tree.
I love this one of Avery sleeping with the tree in the background (eye half-cracked and all - it's her signature after all!).
And this begins our photo montage of Avery exploring the tree. Enjoy!

2 comments:
SO cute! Look at our little Avery growing so fast. (Btw, you should update the right side of your page)
I know. I thought about it today, but had ran out of time. Will be doing so shortly.
Post a Comment