Saturday, December 12, 2009

New play footage.

Greetings from Saint Louis! Katie, Avery and I road tripped it out here Friday morning. Avery has gotten much better in the car, but driving is still slow when you're forced to stop every few hours. Avery showed us something new today - this is a video of Ave picking up her toys and putting them into each other and shaking them - the deliberate choosing of a particular ball and placing it into another toy is totally new. About 3 days ago, she put one nesting block into another for me, but I couldn't get her to repeat it for the camera.

She may be tiny, but she's growing so fast. It's hard to believe she'll be 9 mos old in 4 days!


More to come soon...

1 comment:

Edwin said...

Well crud - looks like the video is choppy - I'll try to fix it and repost later.