The amazing hostesses (from left: Shelly, Kelly, and Amy) with the grateful pregnant lady.
I've been friends with Jennifer and her Mom, Vicki, since 1995. I don't get to see Jen enough, but at least she's moved from Seattle to San Antonio - getting closer...
Some of my co-workers were nice enough to make the drive out to our house. And then our neighbor brought her beautiful baby girl over as well. She and Baby Reagin will only be 5 and a half months apart in age, and will be the best of buddies!

Nicole and I have been friends since high school as well. She came in from New Orleans to celebrate with us. Ed says this is a big deal because that means she left Elliott alone in LA and they're still rebuilding from the last natural disaster!
Nicole and I have been friends since high school as well. She came in from New Orleans to celebrate with us. Ed says this is a big deal because that means she left Elliott alone in LA and they're still rebuilding from the last natural disaster!
Mom and I didn't take a picture during the shower, but we managed to get one in before the end of the night.

1 comment:
Oh Katie, your shower looked absolutely beautiful. And, you are glowing as usual, and look very happy.
Your dad and I did not know about your shower this past weekend. Was it this past weekend? Glad to see your mom made it on your special day. I will make sure your dad sees the pictures.
Love Deb
Post a Comment