"It's not too late." (She always says this lately when it's naptime or time for bed.)
"Daddy-O!"
And one night, I was "Mommy-Lady"
Ave's Newest Tricks
Avery is finally getting more comfortable with getting her hair wet in the tub. She has voluntarily leaned all the way back in the water at least a couple times now.
And speaking of water, she LOVES our little 8-foot pool in the backyard. We can get in that with her without any floats if she so desires (though she loves to get in the good ol' classic ring almost every time).
Upcoming Doctor Visits:
We decided to skip the upcoming 30-Month visit for Avery, and we don't even have her 3 yr appt on the schedule yet. The next time we're supposed to be there is for Owen's 2-Month visit in September.
It's Time To Move On...
-
Well Blogger, it's been fun. But it's time for me to move on to bigger
and, not better, just different, things.
It's not you, it's me.
You'll find some...
I Talk Too Much.
-
Remember my chains. I spent a few minutes in Colossians this morning. In
brief, Paul is in prison, and he is writing with joy to a people who had
encounter...
Gluten-free, Rice-free Herb Crackers
-
Rated 4.5 of 5
In the never-ending search for suitable snacks for my littlest guy (so
dairy/soy/wheat/gluten/rice/chocolate-free) I discovered these crac...
House for Sale....
-
Well, it's official - the Gegg house is on the market! We have been quite
busy preparing for this time. I am anxious to get some people in here to
see ou...
Dear Zoey
-
Dear Zoey,
I know you have an awesome big brother to keep up with, who runs, skips, or
hops everywhere he goes these days. But you don't need to start wal...
It’s Almost Wednesday
-
[image: Girls BW crop] Those I call “friend”
I seriously am trying to blog more my friends… I just can’t seem to find a
balance between all of the many h...
Talia's Birth Story (Part 4)
-
*Sat, 5/14/2011 – 40w5d*
About 12:10 AM, the nurse started my pitocin @ 2 milliunits. I was standing
next to the bed when she did this (because sitting k...
It's been a while...
-
It's been a while, I know. There's nothing really going on other than the
normal business of life which has kept me from updating. This post will
most l...
Living Like a Zombie
-
Joys of parenthood are enormous. I am so much in love with my baby that
words can hardly describe... but as we all know it comes with a small
price... our...
2 comments:
Is that as low as her bed goes?? She looks like she is having a lot of fun with you guys!!
No, it can be dropped down one more time. We're considering it.
And she does have a lot of fun (we probably have more fun with her though!).
How are you feeling? Congrats on the little girl!
Post a Comment