Saturday, February 13, 2010

Perfect snow!

Snow in Georgia is typically a once a year dusting. It’s a big deal for us southerners when we get more than a half inch. This year we have been treated to two good snowstorms.


This side of Atlanta got about 3.5” in about 4 hours on Friday. Driving home in the slush wasn’t a big deal, but if I had waited any longer the bridges would have been icy (little used side streets were already slick). I got home from work just in time to go out in the snow with Katie and Avery.

Daddy and Avery looking out at the snow

Mommy and Avery out in the yard. Avery is taking in the snow falling and how different everything looks.

Avery was eager to get down and see what this snow was all about.

Mommy (and Daddy) are loving watching Avery ponder this snow.

Avery gets her hands on some snow for the first time.

Still interested, not sure about it, and starting to realize how cold it is on her hands

Yeah, but can I crawl in it?

Nope! Hands too cold! Get me outta here Mommy!

Mommy makes everything better

Toasty, warm, and back with Mommy inside! I hope it snows like this next year!

No comments: