Friday, June 10, 2011

And Here Are Some Pics From Florida

Okay, so then in late April, Avery and I (and Owen by default) went on a plane ride to visit Nana and Papa Jim in Florida. It was Avery's first time in her own seat on the plane. We were there for just over four days.

While we were there, we also got to visit with Aunt Jackie and family, Aunt Susie, and Aunt Nancy before she left to see Molly, Casey and the twins.

It was a very refreshing visit. And I should add that when I asked Avery yesterday if she wanted to go to the pool, she started talking about Nana, then later asked if we were going to Nana's pool. I hadn't made the connection when she first mentioned Nana, but by the subsequent question later, it is very clear to me that in her mind, Nana is the only person with a pool!

My Sweet Girl and I on the Plane before Take-Off

A Windy Day at the Beach
There was a film on my lens, so this isn't the clearest of shots, but I think it's adorable the way Avery is waving and smiling and how my mom is smiling at her.
Cool Shot of the Beach
Avery got to wear some of her cousins', Melody and Erica, hand-me-down suits while we were there. They finally fit, and look so cute, too. (By the way, the yellow bikini earlier was one of theirs as well. Thanks, you two!)
Aunt Jackie and Avery on the Dock at Sunset
Avery and I finally got to see all the hard work that went into Grandma's house while we were in town. I particularly love her pose in this picture.
Another Fun Day at the Beach, Collecting Sea Shells with Nana and Mommy
Three Generations

No comments: