And finally, for the last in this current string of posts, here are our family photos that Nicole took for us. They're actually a mix of maternity and family pics, and we're - as always - grateful that Nicole can capture such great moments of our growing family.
And as for me... I am officially 39 weeks and 2 days pregnant. This was the day in Avery's pregnancy that she chose to be her birthday. We had all hoped that Owen would follow suit, but he is his own person, so we're still waiting. My due date is on Monday - that's the 4th of July to you all. As I'm sure you'd all guess though, I'm hoping he chooses to come before then. But we'll continue to be patient.
My belly is VERY BIG this time. But fortunately for me, I've seemed to only gain weight there (with just a bit of extra padding on my face). It is definitely different than Avery's pregnancy, and the plus-size belly has required some adjustments on my part.
I'd love to share more, but it is getting very late and I am exhausted (as is Ed, since he is still working long hours [and worked all weekend as well] due to the fire at his work). Keep posted for baby news, although you're all more likely to hear it first from a phone/text tree or Facebook.
And don't forget to look through the last four or five posts, since I just threw out a bunch more pictures from the past month.
Have a great holiday, Everyone!











No comments:
Post a Comment