And here we've moved on to Mother's Day in our multi-post recap of the past few months...
It started in the Reagin household with a wonderful breakfast in bed of fresh fruit and yogurt crepes topped with hand-whipped cream (coffee and specially bought low-acid orange juice on the side). Presents included a new CD, helpful items for labor and delivery, and the promise of a new nursing bra.
And then before heading off to visit family, we took our annual Mother's Day pictures in the greenway in front of our house, which I think turned out really well.
Then we rushed off to visit the Reagins at Aunt Kimberlee and Uncle Pete's house, followed immediately by a trip to Granny and Granddaddy's to visit with them and Mary.
And I'm pretty sure it ended with a lovely steak dinner as well, though if I recall correctly, it had to be eaten pretty late since we'd been so rushed throughout the day.
It was a great day for this Mommy though!
No comments:
Post a Comment