Hey, Everyone. I don't have much new information to add to this entry. I am officially 12 weeks, which is exciting. I haven't been feeling great this evening - I think I waited too long to eat. Ed would want me to tell you that the hormones have been in full swing this weekend, too!
I went back to the endocrinologist this week. It was my second visit at this new practice and my first actually meeting the doctor. I really like him so far, which is a far cry from my last endocrinologist. I'm quite pleased I decided to switch. My levels are still good, so everything will be staying the same for now with my thyroid medicine.
Mom told me tonight that she's trying to come in town in the beginning of next month, so we'll be looking forward to that. We'll try to make the house presentable for company...
I bought my first maternity clothes this week - 2 dresses. We had a co-worker's wedding to attend on Saturday and I really didn't want to mess around with making something of mine work (I can't close my pants anymore, so things take a little more effort). I've worn them both already and I really like them. One is pink and black and a co-worker asked if there was some kind of correlation between my choice in colors and the gender of the baby. She thinks I'm having a girl already, so I think she was just trying to add more fodder for her theory. I wanted to include a picture of Ed and I from the wedding (and me in my new dress), but we forgot to get a full body shot.
I took a prenatal yoga class this weekend, too. It was my first yoga class in a long time, but also my first prenatal yoga class. I really liked it, both for the yoga and for being within a group of all pregnant women. At one point, we were all standing sideways watching the instructor demonstrate something and I noticed that every single one of us had our hands on our hips. It made me smile.
On a less happy note, we missed the UFC fight this weekend that was actually IN TOWN. Not only did we not get to attend it, but we didn't even get to watch it. Our friends went and had seats on the floor, about 8 rows back. They were supposed to call us today and tell us all about it, but we haven't heard from them yet. They Tivoed it, and we're supposed to watch it with them this week sometime. So we're trying to avoid hearing how the fights came out. (You're all surprised I love this stuff, right?)
Not much going on this week, but we'll still update the blog at some point. Hope you guys all have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment