Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BabyBeat Vol. 1


Press the play button for today's recording of Baby Reagin's heartbeat. Katie and I are so thrilled. Finally hearing the baby today was really special for us.

The new offices for our midwife's practice are really nice! We can't wait for the Alpharetta office to open up so we don't have to drive all the way to Northside Forsyth - but you can't skimp on quality when it comes to Mama and Baby!


For the Geeks: I downloaded the voice recording from Katie's phone, converted it from .amr to .mp3 via an online conversion site. I then edited the 8 second clip into a 12 second loop (took out some volume variation from me moving the phone around) using Audacity. I then uploaded it to some spare webspace I have (available to those who know me) and used the code from this page to embed it in this post.

1 comment:

The Dorinators said...

Ed, next vist if I get a recording can you do that for me? ;-)